Thursday, December 09, 2010

I get a call from the airlines....

Remember my post on the letter to chairman of Kingfisher Airlines relating the incident when everyone was in the aircraft and the pilot was late. See post here.

I got a call few days back from the airlines related to this mail. The lady on the phone apologized for the same. I asked what action has been taken. She said the roster committee has taken serious cognizance of the fact and the captain has been warned.

Now did that satisfy me? I dont care. I was happy that the airlines called me and apologized. And to reply to some of my friends... No they did not offer a free ticket. Neither was I hoping or aiming for one. I had been submitting my feedback forms regularly when I travel the same airline. But never was my feedback acknowledged or replied to. So just receiving a call was enough faith in the customer relationship program of the airlines.

I wish they show equal importance to the feedback forms passengers fill out. It will show that atleast they read the forms. Today, I have no idea if any of my forms have been even opened by them.

I had an excellent tip for them (well.. since its my creation, i think it is excellent). Kingfisher sells the t-shirts with the company logo. If they provide an incentive to passengers wearing the Kingfisher t-shirt to board first, it will form a good incentive for passengers to flaunt their Kingfisher t-shirts. It also gives the airlines a good mileage to have a few tens (if not hundreds) of passengers travelling door-airport-door wearing the airlines red colours.

Do you guys have any such ideas on how they or any airlines can provide a inclusive experience on customer relationship? If yes, comment here or mail me at michaeldsilva@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
test