Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Dread that visit to the bank

This is the time of the year to get all paperwork ready for tax filing. Which reminds me that I need to visit my local bank to get my housing loan repayment statement. Which also reminds me that I hate visiting this bank. The process is so cumbersome and I have to visit three desks to get my statement. Thinking of it, since its a statement that every loan holder would need, the bank should proactively give it.

This also reminds me how I hate going to one other bank because of the guard giving a loud vocal alarm announcing my entry. See my earlier post "too-eager-to-serve-frightens-customer".

I also hate going to my regular bank branch since it is so crowded that there is no place to stand without touching somebody else. The last time I was there, there were a couple of kids running and screaming all over... adding to the chaos. And I was still waiting to be served.

The local branch of the largest bank is no better. The queues are so long and snakes through the branch. Right from the entry, one has to work through a maze. Just like the snake games on mobiles... only one survives by cutting across the snake body rather than the ends.

I wonder if it is just me or others also face this annoying situation. I am running a survey on experiences during your last bank visit. Kindly fill the survey at "Last Day at the Bank".

Also, I would appreciate if you pass this on to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
test