Sunday, June 25, 2006

Spare me the bill -- Spoil me please



Today I received the bill from my mobile service provider. As usual the envelope contained... well my bill obviously... and an envelope in which to put in my payment ... sigh. It did not stop there. There was also two insert on some scheme being promoted.

Now that set me thinking -- has my mobile service provider ever bothered understanding me. I have set an auto payment of the bill arrangement with my bank account. I have NEVER responded or subscribed to any schemes. Since I travel around a lot, often I have NEVER even seen my bill copy, since it is delivered to my office address. HEY MR. mobile operator... do you hear that "NEVER". And I have, as usual, ignored the inserts that came with today's bill.

Yet, every month without fail, I get my bill neatly couriered alongwith an envelope and atleast one insert.

I advise this operator to analyse my payment pattern. Avoid sending bills as well as any insert to a customer whose profile says -- automatic payment and NEVER respond to any insert. That will save you Rupees 15 to 20 per customer.

Sigh... i could get paid for this .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
test